TR9

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR9
From: Lennart broekhof - SunPS ITops RSC4 <lennart.broekhof@sun.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 10:18:05 +0100
There is a rumor that BMW (who owns Triumph now) are working on a
TR9.

I saw a picture the other day in my local club magazine of what should be the
TR9. I'll scan it in.

Personally I will not be happy if they really would build a new Triumph.

After all, we still have a Triumph Acclaim Club in Holland with ONE member,
and I would not like it if people start saying that they own a Triumph too and
show me a sort of BMW with a Triumph badge.

But that is just me.