Headers et al...

To: "Triumph (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[3801E890:01C1D500]
Subject: Headers et al...
From: "Freeman, Noah" <nfreeman@baincapital.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 14:55:45 -0500 lc>
Hello all...

Out here in boston, 2 weeks ago we had one brilliant warm saturday.  So sunday
(had to wait a day) the TR4 (Charlie) emerges from hibernation.  Gets jump
started, runs great, and tears around boston for a day.  Mothers hide your
daughters.  SInce then, the winter we never had when we should have had it has
emerged when we shouldnt be having it, and Charlie is back asleep.  How
frustrating.

So im fiddling with the exhaust...How do tubular headers compare to the cast
"sport" exhaust manifold that was a factory option?  Some people say it sounds
different...how is flow restrictions compared?...i know there was once a
thread (which of course I did not save) on the best brand of TR4 headers to
buy...what was the result of that?

Thanks a ton!

Noah

Noah Freeman
Brookside Capital + Bain Capital
111 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA, 02199, USA
voice 617.516.2922   fax 617.516.2910
nfreeman@baincap.com or nfreeman@brooksidefund.com

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]