Newsletter articles

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Newsletter articles
From: Paul Mitchell <pmitchell@grintek.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 11:53:05 +0200
List,

I write a monthly column for our club newsletter based on Triumph / car -
related information to be found on the web. We're shortly going to be
re-vamping our newsletter, and one of the things we'd like to do is to have
a link with one or more overseas clubs, so we can swap local news every
couple of months or so. We're in Cape Town, South Africa, and so clubs in
the UK, US, Australia, or anywhere would be interesting. My thinking is we
could have a column from abroad in every 2nd or 3rd newsletter, and
obviously reciprocate. It would also help to strengthen the worldwide
Triumph brotherhood! Any offers?

Paul
74 TR6, Cape Town

the system manager.