Re: WOW - Two TR2 long doors on ebay at the same time (NFI)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: WOW - Two TR2 long doors on ebay at the same time (NFI)
From: Joseph J Burlein <tr6guy@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 21:50:09 -0500
I think I saw that red TR-2 2 years ago in Miami when I lived down there.
 The description fits.  It was owned by a gent that fits that description
and had it stored in his gas station.   If that is the car, buyer beware!
 There was a lot of rust under the dash and in the wells.  Also, it was
missing a bunch of nuts and bolts for wings to chassis.  Interior in so
so shape, etc.  Not exactly original either.  Not a real good car.  It
looks better now then it did then, but...  The original price btw was
12K.

Joe

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1817948988

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1817839393