Re: SU Tuning Question:/ Blower HELP.

To: ms6453@optonline.net
Subject: Re: SU Tuning Question:/ Blower HELP.
From: Joseph J Burlein <tr6guy@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 21:46:22 -0400
Cc: tr6guy@juno.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Mitch,

Thanks.  No black smoke, just a really nasty smell all the time.  It did
seem to start in fall.  The needle Joe Curto shipped with the carb was
the UVC needle.  I assume the UVB isn't going to make that much
difference.  The chart didn't make it through.  I have you old one
though.  I don't know if you finished out your needle testing since then.

Joe