Miswired hazard switch?

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Miswired hazard switch?
From: "Bob Rochlin" <r_rochlin@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 19:08:18 -0400 FILETIME=[742B5940:01C1E33E]
Hay List,
    I'm completing rebuild of my gauges and crash pads and am down to
reinstalling the dash.  I've got everything done except the tach and I go to
check the gauges.  Not only don't the gauges work but everything that works
off of the ignition switch is dead.
    I don't quite understand it,  this work involved only the interior and all
I did was pull the dash and gauges, didn't touch the ignition switch or wiring
except to disconnect the gauges.  I'm baffled.  The only thing I can think of
is the AMP gauge and that seems to be OK.  If anyone could give me a heads up
before I do some time and patience consuming backtracking I'd appreciate it.
Could it be something unrelated to the work I've done...do you think?
    As ever thanks for you help and expertise.
Bob Rochlin
72 TR6