RE: What do I have?

To: "'James Fowler'" <jfowler@mail.southeast.cc.nc.us>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: What do I have?
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 08:41:47 -0400
You may have a dilemma...  The TR4 frame is a tad wider than that of the
TR3.  I don't think a TR3 body will fit on a TR4 frame so what you probably
have is a PO that converted to the r&p steering.  Now you need to decide
which frame you want to use....  Or, is it too late.  If so, I'll be happy
to take it off your hands and see.   I'll even drive up and get it.

Carl
Tampa