TR6 rear indicators

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 rear indicators
From: Paul Mitchell <pmitchell@grintek.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 09:30:45 +0200
List,

While tracking down a loose connection in my TR6's rear lights at the
weekend, I came across a problem you might be able to help with. The
indicators wrap around the rear corners of the car, and have a repeater
light at the side. On my car there is no bulb holder, bulb or wiring for
this repeater light - on either side. I can't find any documentation that
suggests that this was anything other standard fitment throughout the entire
range. Should I have them? It is a 1974 TR6 PI that was exported. Seems
weird that a PO would have removed the wiring and all the attachments. I'm
sure this was never a parts car!

Thanks
Paul

the system manager.