Thanks! RE: Some TR3 questions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks! RE: Some TR3 questions
From: datesmanaric@netscape.net
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 20:01:59 -0400
Sorry for the delay, but thanks to everyone for the help with the TR3
questions.  It was quite a drive (Detroit to Philadelphia, so if you happened
to see a red TR3 on the Ohio or PA Turnpike, that was me), but fortunately the
only problem is a really bad case of windburn.

Three more weeks and we'll be moved out there and I'll have the TR back again.
Guess its a good thing though, if it were here I'd have a much harder time
packing.  :-)

Thanks again!

-Aric.