RE: Car shows (slight rant)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Car shows (slight rant)
From: "Dennis N Culligan" <dncullig@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 14:12:10 -0400 |March 28, 2002) at 05/15/2002 02:12:16 PM
>that drive on it's own, either from Denver or
>elsewhere in the state, is what I would classify as a driving event for
VTR.

    Sorry, VTR rules (excerpted below) specifically prohibit that.

         4.1 MOVING EVENT CERTIFICATION/PREREQUISITE: It is the VTR's
         position that all cars entered in the Concours Event MUST
         participate in one or more of the moving events offered at the
         Convention: Rally, Autocross, etc. (Driving to the convention shall
         specifically NOT be recognized as satisfying this requirement.)

                4.2 PARTICIPANTS CHOICE: If Participants/Peoples Choice
                judging is also offered by the host club at the convention,
                a car may enter one or the other, not both. Eligibility
                requirements for Participant's Choice are the same as for
                Concours.

Dennis Culligan /