Re: odd news flash - not LBC

To: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: odd news flash - not LBC
From: "Don Marshall" <marshall@nefcom.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 17:31:41 -0400
Mark Hooper says:

> -- Federal appeals court rules Pledge of Allegiance unconstitutional
because
> of words 'under God,' according to The Associated Press.
> Watch CNN or log on to http://CNN.com /AOL Keyword: CNN for the latest
news.

> Another one of those "Only in the USA" moments? Is this a change of heart,
> hoax? I thought you lot were very proud of that pledge?

I don't know whether this report is true or not, but it certainly could be
these days.  Most of "we lot" are very proud of it.. but there are a lot of
people here who would like to destroy what has been built at great cost in
money and blood for us, and many of them unfortunately are in the judiciary.
Regards, Don