Re: PDWA

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: PDWA
From: Sam Gentry <hsgentry@usermail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 21:50:26 -0400
I must say that all of the ones that I have came from Spits or GT6.  I
currently have only the ones with plugs in both ends, but I am fairly sure
that the one with only one plug is the same, just a blind hole instead of a
through hole.

Even though they look alike other manufacturers may be different and even
other Triumphs may be different.

Sam