Re: Clutch Slave Cylinder Leak

Subject: Re: Clutch Slave Cylinder Leak
From: "M. Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 17:41:41 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
The M/C may be a rebuilt unit.  If it is, there should be a plate attached to it
indicating so, which is bad news ... because that means you'll need an oversize
rebuild kit.  Last time I looked they were unavailable from any supplier, which
meant I had to spring for a whole new (oversized and rebuilt) cylinder.

--
Martin Secrest
72 TR6