RE: TRF Price List

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TRF Price List
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 15:08:42 -0700
> I recently ordered what I thought was going to be a TRF catalog.  What I
> received was a price list (the red one).  How do I use this book?
>  It looks
> to be almost impossible to locate a specific part without some sort of
> index/drawings/etc like VB publishes.

AFAIK, TRF does not have a GT6 catalog, and even their TR3 catalog isn't
terribly helpful.  What you want to do is get a copy of the factory 'Spare
Parts Catalog' for your car.  Then you can look up the part you need in
there (it's full of diagrams) and match that to TRF's price list to see if
they have the part.  A great many parts are common, so they have a fair
number of them.

I don't know of a source for new reprints, perhaps someone else can help out
here.  However, original SPCs go by on eBay from time to time, $15 is fairly
typical for one in tatty but usable condition.

Randall