Heritage Certificates

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Heritage Certificates
From: "David Dressel" <daviddressel@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 22:01:15 -0500 FILETIME=[ABD3B800:01C2509A]
Can anyone tell me where I can get Heritage Certificates (if they exist) for
my and Kris's TR's?  Ironically, I have the certificate (if the certificate
is the original factory log that tells how the car is equipped, engine,
body, etc. numbers and date built) for my '60.  The irony is that it has so
many TR3 - and even a TR2 part or two - and repro parts on it, that it
probably averages out to being a 1984 model that was built in Coventry,
Singapore and China.

Thanks,

D.

David Dressel