Opinion of Fiberglas panels

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Opinion of Fiberglas panels
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 19:14:09 -0400
What's the collective opinion of the list on the use and quality of
fiberglass replacement panels? I'm more interested in fit, finish,
durability and appearance then about maintaining originality............
Blasphemy! :-) Maybe the better question is........... Would you buy a
Triumph with fiberglass panels? If not, why not?

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 - Current Status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD