Starter Question resolved

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Starter Question resolved
From: Mickylong@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 21:26:22 EDT
Well, thanks to the advice here, I got into the starter issue tonight.
Disconnected the wiring, scraped and sanded about 30 years worth of crud from
the connections, reinstalled everything and...fired up on the first turn.
Gotta love these LBCs. They may be frustrating but the little successes make
it worthwhile.

Now if I could only figure out how to get my fuel mixture rich enough.  But
that's next weekend's challenge.  Thanks again to all those who offered
advice!

Micky Long, Atlanta
72 TR 6