Re: Free breakfast on the Shelp Boys

To: "INTERNET:McGaheyRx@aol.com" <McGaheyRx@aol.com>, TR List <Triumphs@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id gB7Htmds000709
Subject: Re: Free breakfast on the Shelp Boys
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 12:45:41 -0500
Message text written by INTERNET:McGaheyRx@aol.com
>So let me get this straight Dave:
The retail clerk shorted his til $5, he may get written up for it, he may
get
fired if its his 3rd shortage and you think this is a good way to
"retaliate"
against Pep boys and you feel good about it ?
I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you have never worked
in retail.
<

Way to go, Jack.  Whenever someone tries to over change me I give it back.
Most people think I'm weird.  I was at a Mexican restaraunt in  NYC (my
first and only time in NYC) and the clerk gave me a dollar too much change.
 When I tried to give it back she looked at me like a deer in the
headlights.

But the way I look at it is if she gave me a dollar too little I would call
her on it so why would I not correct this error, too?

Dave (I've worked retail before and I don't miss it) Massey