RE: TR6 Diff Questions

To: "'M. Secrest'" <vze34wdb@verizon.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR6 Diff Questions
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 08:51:14 -0500
Martin,

I did the same thing last fall. I think all US diffs are the same. I recall
3.7 final drive ratio. I think IRS TR4s are also the same with the exception
of the aluminum cover. I bought a used diff locally for $200 without the
cover.

I don't think you need to do anything to balance the new assembly. At least
I didn't. I had a few long rides before putting the car away for winter and
everything seemed fine.

- Hugh