Let's make a Deal!!!

To: "6-Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Triumphs@autox. Net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Let's make a Deal!!!
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 18:56:42 -0500
There's some saying about those who hesitate, and I hesitated months ago
when Nelson R. put out the word on the group order of Gunst bearings.
However, I was wondering if anyone of those lucky group of 30 plus
individuals is not in immediate need of their forthcoming bearing.  I've
got clutch issues that need immediate attention on my Six, and would be
willing to secure a replacement bearing.  This might take a few extra
weeks, and I would bear any additional costs involved.  So, are there
any list members out there (there being the U.S.) that might be willing
to part with their bearing and receive a replacement a little later to
help a poor soul out?  If so, then just drop me an email.

I would also like to wish everyone a Happy New Year.  It's been a fun
and exciting year for our family.  We added another to our family and
the Triumph took me to several events throughout the Southeast.  I look
forward to more meeting more of the list in the coming year.

Cheers and Happy Motoring in 2003,

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2
'70 TR6