Cam bore

To: 6-Pack email list <6pack@autox.team.net>, "'Triumphs@Autox Net (E-mail)'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cam bore
From: Mitchel Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 22:42:13 -0500
Hi all,
I have posted this once before with out an answer. It's now crunch time
& I need some help.
I received a set of cam bearings  & the machine shop would like to know
the recommended bore dimensions. I called the house I purchased them
from but they could not furnish me with the size. The machine shop could
measure & do what they have done with other american blocks but they
would like to know what is recommended.
I am also looking for a high quality set of rings, any suggestions.

--
Mitch Seff
Oceanside, N.Y.