Oh What A Night

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oh What A Night
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 15:34:55 -0500
My brother-in-law drives a 20 year old Volvo, he likes to refer to the
commercial Volvo had a few years back about 90 out every 100 Volvos were still
on the road, his reply is the same "Yes, mine too, I paid the $80,000 dealer
service warranty to keep it on the road", lot of truth here and not just
Volvos. LBC's are just as reliable as any other car if the owner remembers to
treat it as a 40 year old car and completes his checkups as he should, your
T/R is just like a fine lady, "Treat her with respect and she'll respect you
more", be bad to her, then just be sure you have your "AAA" card with you.
"FT"