chrome badge & bumper guards

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: chrome badge & bumper guards
From: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 11:33:32 -0500
Well it seems I've done it again.  I could have sworn I saw a 75 tr6 with one
of these on it at the Milford by the sea car show in Conn a couple of years
ago.
It seems the license plate bracket is in the way of the center support for the
bar. No problem clearing  the rubber additions,
It would be better if the bumper was a little lower because the bar might
interfer  partly with the head lights, but not a but not a major problem.
Taking the license plate bracket off is no big deal.
I don't think putting an early bumper on is an  option since my directionals
are part of the bumper.
Anybody been there done that ; or seen a 75 or 76 with one of these things on
it.
Thanks
Al Salvatore