Re: Re:First Time in a Car

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re:First Time in a Car
From: "William Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 07:49:14 -0000 h0A7sPRO004960
From: Don Spence <dspence@oanet.com>

> Like many others, I'm sure, I "lost it" in my father's car, long before I
> owned my own.

My dad's "car" was actually a VW Caddy pickup at a time when I had a Herald
13/60 Convertible - my first Triumph. As anyone who's had one will know, the
back seat area isn't very large in the convertible, while the cab of the pickup
has rather inconveniently placed handbrake and gear lever.
I bought a Herald Saloon - I still have the back seat.......
    Cheers,
        Bill.

--
Rarebits4classics