1st cars owned

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1st cars owned
From: "Gerald Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 19:34:39 -0500
List,

I resisted long enough but after downloading 100+ messages 2 nights in a row
at the Hotel via a dial up connection I figured I'd contribute but add
slightly to this.

Between my older brother and I our first 4 cars were as follows:
Mine were a 1937 Chevy that my Grandfather bought new. I got it 1962. It was
followed by a 1955 Chevy in 1964.
My brothers cars were a 1955 Austin Healy 100-4 in 1962 followed by a 1958
100-6 in 1964.
He convinced me to switch to LBC's by then getting a 64 TR4 and I bought a 66
TR4A in 1969 which I still have.

I wish I had just one of those first 4 cars as all are still very desirable to
own.

As for the other firsts; well that will remain our little secret!

JVV