RE: Oil Filter Analysis...

To: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: RE: Oil Filter Analysis...
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 11:26:11 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h0CGWGRO002701
Message text written by "Randall Young"
>3) (Ok, I can't count) I've been using Fram filters for roughly 30 years
(ever since I figured out that there really is a difference).  In all that
time, I've never had an oil-filter related problem.
<

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

When the founder of the Osborn Computer company was asked how much memory a
computer needed, he responded "enough is sufficient."

If the Fram filter is good enough, why would you need better?  If there are
better filters out there, so what?

This study measures those aspects that are easy to measure.  Measuring the
filtering effectivity takes more than a hacksaw and a tape measure.

Thanks for the reality check.

Dave