TR3 Seats

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 Seats
From: "Stu Graham" <gramfam1@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 12:26:44 -0500
Apparently the seats in my 59 TR3 are from a TR4 (by reference to Moss and TRF
pics.  Does anyone have specs on the width of the proper seats in a TR3 as it
seems the TR4 seats don't adjust back before hitting the fender well.

Does anyone have any TR3 seats available?

Can I use the tilt back seat (passenger side) on the driver side?

Also
After reaching operating temperature the idle on my '3' settles in at 1500
RPM.   Stromberg 175 carbs.  Do I have an air leak, or am I just facing a carb
re-build?

Thanks - Stu Graham