Re: Barrett-Jackson?

To: KMNTR6@aol.com, TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Barrett-Jackson?
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 11:47:20 -0700
KMNTR6@aol.com wrote:

> All - is anyone on the list planning to make the trip to the Barrett-Jackson
> Auction this week in Scottsdale? I am wondering if I will be the only Triumph
> lover to attend?

I'll be there Saturday with a group of 8-10 from our local club.  We're car
pooling & I think I drew a ride in an MGB.

Always a treat to see the variety of cars, especially the unusual ones.  Leaving
the checkbook at home.

BTW:  I have not been there but amother club member recently visited the
Barrett-Jackson Showroom and was impressed.  Was well treated and welcome to
look
over what they had on hand.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A