TR 4 Interior Used Needed

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR 4 Interior Used Needed
From: "Gerald Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 19:41:03 -0500
List,

I am in need of a used but serviceable Black TR4 Interior Panel set (Not 4A).
Another lister and I purchased a 64 TR 4 as a project. The engine had been
removed as had the transmission. The body on this car is so good and original
that rather than part it out we have decided to get it back on the road for
someone to enjoy and take to a higher level if they care too. When completed
it will have a rebuilt engine with a ground crank, new pistons and liners,
fresh cam and lifters, reconditioned head with hardened inserts, a new clutch
and TO Bearing and a reconditioned transmission. All brakes will be rebuilt,
it will have a new interior carpet set and several new rubber body seals. It
has a new wooden dash and dash top cover as well as one or two of the vinyl
covered side pieces. It has very minimal rust (mostly surface) and a few body
dings that will not be repaired.

This car was found after sitting in dry storage for about 12 years. It has the
California prefix STC64 to it's commission number. All receipts for parts and
the car purchase in 1985 from a dealer in Pennsylvania are available too so
the claims made are well documented. We hope to have it on the road by May at
the latest.

I hope that this does not offend anyone on the list as a commercial
advertisement. We are a couple of the TR hobbyists who want to return a car to
the road rather than see it waste away and not be appreciated. This car will
be an excellent car for someone who is looking for a good driver and a great
rolling restoration candidate.

Does anyone have the black interior pieces that we need?

Thanks,
Jerry Van Vlack