RE: Help information purchased OD tranny Damaged in Shipping

To: Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>, JRossi727@aol.com
Subject: RE: Help information purchased OD tranny Damaged in Shipping
From: Patrick Bitton <pbitton@axess.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 16:01:21 -0500
Found this on the Net.

Contact: Joe
Blackwood Email: woodrowinkc@aol.com Tel: 816-880-0008 home or 816-520-2433

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-triumphs@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-triumphs@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of JRossi727@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 2:14 PM
To: triumphs@autox.team.net

Hello. Back in the middle of November I purchase a TR-3 overdrive
transmission on Ebay. And I lost the item number. Purchased from Bill
Forbes,
5124 Pleasant St. Kansas City, MO. I pay him shipping and insurance for a
total of $548.19. My insurance was $600.00. Well, the Tranny was delivered
damaged. Broken bell housing. I contacted UPS and claim adjuster confirmed
it
damaged in shipping. Now when I contact UPS. They will not tell shit about
the claim.  All they say is "insurance is pay to the shipper" Bill Forbes
had
it shipped from. Joe Blackwood, 7804 NW Pampas Ln, Parkville, MO. Well, both
of these guys have unlisted phone numbers. Bill Forbes will not answer
email.

Does anyone know these two men? Or have had any business with these two.
Any help will help.  Thanks John,  Flintstone, GA.