Michigan British Reliability Run

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Michigan British Reliability Run
From: Blake Discher <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 23:58:20 -0500
Hello everyone,

It is with a tip of the hat to fellow lister Jon Macartney (for a whole lot
of help and question answering) that I proudly announce the 2003 Michigan
British Reliability Run scheduled for October 4-5, 2003.  The event,
sponsored by the Detroit Triumph Sportscar Club, is an 800 mile run in 36
hours with a goal of raising $500 per crew to send kids with hemophilia to
summer camp.  The event is open to any British marque vehicle.  I'm hoping
we can get 20-30 British cars to participate for this first-of-its-kind
event here in Michigan. I'm asking those interested to publicize the event
if they can, or help the cause by sponsoring one of the participating
cars.  I've put together a web site full of information on the event at
http://www.mibrr.com.  Please check it out.  Good news too... I announced
it at our club meeting tonight and already two car owners are signed up and
excited to be taking part!

Thanks and be well,
Blake Discher

----