RE: Radiator

To: "'John Mitchell'" <jmitch@snet.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Radiator
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 13:40:39 -0500
Find a good shop and have it recored. You can ask for a core with higher
density than the original and thus have better cooling. IMHO it's better
than buying a cheap repro that doesn't give you any better cooling and isn't
the original anyway. I had my rad recored and now cooling issues are a
distant memory. And that's in a car that was better at boiling over than
going forward. Even stuck in traffic in the summer sun the gauge only moves
a little.

Best of luck,

Mark Hooper
72 TR6