Re: ac pulley project

Subject: Re: ac pulley project
From: "LGMiceli" <lgmiceli@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 08:30:44 -0500
 OK, just an update on the TR6 A/C pulley project.

First, thanks to everyopne who responded to my post. I had a lot of good
input, including a few good leads to get one already made.

I have spoken to the machine shop and asked if a smaller run would be
possible and am waiting for their response. Also, asked about aluminum as an
alternative.

Right now I have 3 "yes" and two "maybe" orders. If I can get half a dozen
made then we may be in business. I have also found an original pully that
the owner is willing to lend me to use as the pattern. And, a fellow Gold
Coast Member has offered to make the unit (he has a full shop) and I have to
get back in touch with him to ask about the project (could you please
re-email me as I lost your email when doing some computer maintenance)

Unfortunately, the weekend is the only time I have to mess with this, so it
will take a little time to get the deteils down.

Larry Miceli
Gold Coast British Sports Car Club
Pompano Beach, Florida www.goldcoastbritcar.org
69 Jaguar XKE FHC - basket case