Re: overdrive sw. routing

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Bob Rochlin" <r_rochlin@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: overdrive sw. routing
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 14:23:55 -0700
Bob,

You're right on both counts, the wiring for the OD goes the same route as
the light/signal wires and there's not much room.  In addition to the OD
wires I also ran wires for my cruise control through the same places...still
don't know how I squeezed them all in.  One at time in some places and
taping (stagger the wires a 1/8 inch each so the bundle is tapered) them all
tightly together with electrical tape and pulling hard in other places.

I also think I may have waited to tighten the steering column down
completely until I'd run all the wires cause things were so cramped.  Oh and
swearing loudly seemed to help too.

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)