Re: Side window replacement?

To: Pat Fischer <pfischer@rmi.net>, Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Side window replacement?
From: <stantr6@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 7:49:09 -0500
Pat,
Side windows in my TR6 are flat, with a channel adheared to the bottom.  The
channel can be pryed off and glued to a new sheet.  So I guess the answer is
that any auto glass shop should be able to cut a flat sheet to the pattern.

Haven't replaced mine, but I do have them out.  I have grooves in the glass
from where the tracks in the door wore out.  Since I plan on leaving them down
most of the time (I live in FL, and my TR6 will be a toy, not a daily driver),
I don't plan on replacing them.

If ordering, be sure to check the cost of packaging and shipping; these
additive costs cane make a good deal go bad in a hurry.

Hope this helps,
Stan