Re: TR pistons

To: "Lumia, John" <jlumia@ball.com>
Subject: Re: TR pistons
From: Mitchel Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 11:57:54 -0500
Cc: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
John your right. The king bearings I received came in a box marked
"country" . I passed them on to the shop doing the block before I mic'd
them. The final crank fitting & polishing will determine if there is a
problem. I ordered them from TRF & specifically ordered KING. After
talking with TRF they said they have had good success with King
products. I hope their right, I have no problem testing them to their
limits !!.

--
Mitch Seff
Oceanside, N.Y.