Re: Home for old computer parts?

To: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Subject: Re: Home for old computer parts?
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 19:35:50 -0500
Cc: Rick Barnard <rstirb@townisp.com>, Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h0N0gJ70015457
Message text written by Steven Newell
>Since I'm moving, I put my broken TV on the front porch a few days before
today's trash pickup. It was gone yesterday. I assume friendly
environmentalists
 took it to be recycled, but then a large, free TV the
week before the Super Bowl might be attractive to other parties as well.

They'll be disappointed to find that once the TV heats up, probably before
the end of the first quarter on Sunday, the party is over.
<

Like during the garbage collectors strike in NYC a clever trick is to wrap
you garbage in gift wrap and leave it in an unlocked car.

Dave