TRFSP/VTR National 2003

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TRFSP/VTR National 2003
From: "Bob McLaughlin" <bob@mclaughlin.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 22:01:57 -0800
List;
sorry for the spam, but is there more information on the summer party /
National meet?  I've looked at TRF and they don't have anything posted. I've
free time this summer and would enjoy a cross country jaunt.

Any other Left Coasters / Mountain / Central folks thinking about driving?
A cross-country-convoy of Triumphs would really be something...

Bob
1971 TR-6
Seattle, WA.