Re: In need of Vintage Triumph Register #84

To: Divits@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: In need of Vintage Triumph Register #84
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 12:53:10 EST
In a message dated 1/23/2003 10:55:15 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Divits@aol.com writes:

> Is there anyone who is member of Vintage Triumph Register (VTR) that would
> be
> willing to sell me their copy of the latest Fall/Winter 2002 number 84
> magazine?
>
> Please let me know.

John, send me your mailing address and I'll take care of it.

For those of you who either are not (yet?) VTR members or have not received
TVT #84, there is a nice half-page article (and 2 photos) about John's car
being selected for "The Concours of the Eastern United States" last year!

--Andy

Andrew Mace, Vice President, Member Services
  and 10/Herald/Vitesse (Sports 6) Vehicle Consultant
The Vintage Triumph Register <www.vtr.org>