Vitesse/Sports six

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vitesse/Sports six
From: "Ronnie Babbitt" <rbtr3a@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 23:44:08 -0500
Well list,

I pleased to announce that on Feb 21, if the weather co-operates I'll be
heading north to pickup my new addition, a 1964 Sports Six, it is red
with white convertible top. My plans are to develop a really nice daily
driver.  Those of you on the list that own one please contact me, I am
very unfamiliar with these cars, and will need to develop a support
group. I'm looking forward to getting it home and start working on her.

It will be nice to be able to take the girls along on our club driving
events, they are as excited as I am.

Take care
Ronnie Babbitt
1960 TR3A
1964 Sports Six  (or at least soon to be)