Re: South Central VTR Regional

To: wtrrtw@yahoo.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: South Central VTR Regional
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 19:37:13 EST
Cc: rgk@flash.net
In a message dated 1/26/2003 5:47:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wtrrtw@yahoo.com writes:

> VT #84, in Calendar of Events, lists the sponsor of the Regional in
> Fredericksburg, Texas, as the Hill Country Triumph Club.  Since I
> picked up my '64 TR4 last August, I've been trying to find a club in
> the San Antonio area with no luck.  Can anyone steer me to the
> membership director/treasurer/whoever of HCTC?

Chapter contact information is found both at <
http://www.vtr.org/chapters.html> and on the inside rear cover of _The
Vintage Triumph_ magazine. However, if you should find that any of that
contact information is incorrect, PLEASE let me know.

BTW, the HTCT web site is: <http://www.exact.com/~HCTC/> (no info there on
the Regional at the moment), and I'm relatively sure that the e-mail address
for Bob Kramer as shown in the calendar listing in TVT is correct.

--Andy

Andrew Mace, Vice President, Member Services
  and 10/Herald/Vitesse (Sports 6) Vehicle Consultant
The Vintage Triumph Register <www.vtr.org>