Plan now for the 2003 All Triumph Drive In

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Plan now for the 2003 All Triumph Drive In
From: <britauto@ihpc.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 21:23:03 -0800
Looking for a unique vacation destination?  Join the Portland Triumph Owners
Association as we host the 2003 All Triumph Drive In, held in Welches,
Oregon - August 8-10.  Scenic tours, awards, a spectacular car show, fun
rally, delicious banquet, live music and many special surprises await you.

We will keep you busy, but there will be time to enjoy accommodations at our
host hotel, The Resort at the Mountain, located at the western base of
beautiful Mt. Hood.  Experience The Resort's championship golf course,
charming Scottish motif, fine shopping, inviting pool and spa, and a myriad
of mountain activities just minutes away.

The Resort at the Mountain and nearby campgrounds is conveniently located
just 45 minutes from the Portland International Airport and one hour from
downtown Portland.

Mark your calendar now for an unforgettable experience.  Fill out a
registration form on our website at www.PortlandTriumph.org.  The 2003 All
Triumph Drive In won't be the same without you!

For more information or to register, contact:

Portland Triumph Owners Association
7930 SW Miller Hill Road
Beaverton, OR  97007  USA
Phone:  (503) 591-0103