I'm Back....

To: "TR List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: I'm Back....
From: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:42:55 -0700
Listers,

After being off the list for nearly six months while we got moved and
settled in and I am glad to say I am back!

We have moved from Palo Alto, CA to Scottsdale, AZ. I am still a member of
Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club, the northern California based club. I am
also a member of the Desert Centre Triumph Register of America (DCTRA) based
in Phoenix.

I was able to join the local Triumph club in time to participate in
Triumphest at Laughlin, NV, which was hosted by DCTRA.

I am looking forward to receiving the TR List email with all of your
interesting comments.

Take care,

Jim Bauder
'58 TR3