Re: Weather

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>, "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Weather
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 15:47:05 -0800
Cc: United British Sports Car Club:;
Well we had to suffer with Azure Blue skies, puffy  white Cumulus,
only 65  degrees,  for our Car  Clubs Sunday Sundaes here at Hilltop
House, fair representation  of LBCs, TR3,  TR6, Healy 3000,  Jag
Sedan,  Sprite, and one electric golf  cart (neighbor),
Mass Quantities of ice  cream  were consumed and lots of  nice oohhs,
and ahhhs over  Caspers transmission transplant.
Entertainment  was  continuous  showings  of  "The Racers"  with Kirk
Douglas, all  in all a  fine day, fine  food, and  finer friends...
So  Sorry  about all  the  snow.....<G>

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3