Re: A public Thank You to Ken Nuelle

To: "Gerald Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A public Thank You to Ken Nuelle
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 09:33:29 -0500
Subject: A public Thank You to Ken Nuelle

. Ken Nuelle,
> of somewhere in Florida sent me many of the pieces that I needed for free.
He
> won't even give me his address so that I can send him the cost of
shipping.
> Thanks Ken, that is very kind of you and certainly beyond expectations. >
> Lets get back to the mainstream of Triumph discussion and let the politics
of
> the world situation be resolved in another forum.
>
> Jerry Van Vlack
Jerry and list members, I have been swapping parts with Ken N. for about 10
years now, his knowledge of our cars is just unbelievable and more
importantly his love of this hobby and it's owners is always on the very top
shelf, he would not leave my side at VTR S/E in Jackyll Island Georgia until
he was 100% satisfied my car was running properly and to his satisfaction,
Ken was a very big day in and day out contributor to this list for many
years, suddenly he found he had to get back to earning a living so he does
not answer as many postings to the list as he once did, but I know he is
still there and the same person, if you need it he will help in anyway he
can, thats just Ken Nuelle way.  "FT"