Here's a thread

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Here's a thread
From: Shrack04@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 14:12:30 EST
A cousin of mine that doesn't visit often told me he heard I was working on a
"british car" and ask to see it.  We went out to my one car garage at the
time and I lifted the garage door.  There was my TR3 facing us, without the
bonnet or nose, ,,  He said,, WOW,, and early Jaguar,,,  I promptly pulled
the door down and said,, "YES, a jaguar"... He doesn't know alot about cars
and with just the wings and inner fenders,, he was thinking it was a
120/140/150 Jag.    We both laughed when I opened it so he could really look
it over.
Kent Shrack
1960 TR3 (aka jag)