Re: A type overdrive problem

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A type overdrive problem
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 20:28:34 -0000
Hi Bob
If you are not getting a click for engagement of the solenoid there is a
lever on the other side of the box which you should see move when you engage
the solenoid. Also have a look here
http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/technical/AOD/AOD1/AOD1.htm
This will tell you exactly how best to trouble shoot your problem,
interesting reading.

Graham.