Need a wire wheel

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Need a wire wheel
From: Egbman1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 00:57:22 EST
OK List,
I could use some help. After having to use my current spare wheel (and
scaring myself silly) a few months ago, I've decided I need a 60 spoke 15''
wire wheel for a spare on the TR4. I've bid on a few Ebay wheels the last few
months, but because I'm in California and the wheels for sale always seem to
be out East, the shipping has put them out of my budget range. I need to
replace the 48 spoke spare (44 actually, 4 are broken) before the wife and I
begin the 25th wedding anniversary tour of Hwy 1 on the coast this May/June.
(Said she would rather tour in the TR4 than go back to Hawaii where we
honeymooned! Another reason I'm glad she married me. ; ) Cosmetic condition
of the wheel not that important. I'll probably PC it eventually, as long as
it's fairly round and true. Anybody got a moldy oldie they'd part with for a
reasonable price?
TIA,
Earl Bowman
62 TR4

PS  I'm in digest mode so you may want to reply directly.