Re: Brighter Instrument Lights on Early TR6

To: hfader@usa.net, 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brighter Instrument Lights on Early TR6
From: Mickylong@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 21:30:12 EST
Hugh,

Thanks for passing along the tip.  I have my dash out now to do a clean-up
and some re-veneer work and was worried about taking care of the rheostat as
I remove the dimmer knob.  Sounds like I don't need to worry too much.

Anything you'd like to share about cleaning the gauges?  Someone mentioned
the other day that the faces (other than oil pressure) screw off, but mine
look like they are held on by tabs on the bezel that look like they need to
be bent over to remove.  Any easier way?

 Also, anything else I should do while the panel is out (I feel shipwright's
coming on!)?

Micky Long, Atlanta
72 TR 6