TR 4 help needed

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR 4 help needed
From: Dietmar Schlei <dschlei@pressenter.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 22:36:13 -0600
Hi everybody

Can anybody tell me what the symptoms of a worn clutch master cylinder
are?  I had the following condition:  after not using the clutch for
several minutes, the pedal went all the way  down, with two or three pumps
I was able to get full pressure again, to go away in a few minutes again.

I just replaced all seals with a rebuild kit, and I replaced the hose to
the slave cylinder but the problem did not go away!  Does that mean that I
need to replace the master cylinder?  Any advise is welcome!

Have a great week end!
Dietmar Schlei
TR 4 almost ready to do its first 2003 drive.